Selling Your Collection
When the owner of philatelic, numismatic and other property decides to sell, the foremost objective of course, is obtaining the highest price possible. We know it is important to you that the transaction be handled by a professional, reputable organization able to provide a full spectrum of services in order to achieve this. Outright sale or public auction are important considerations, and to determine the BEST method the logical first step begins with a thorough appraisal.
Free Appraisal Service
When you are ready to liquidate your collection, have a confidential and FREE appraisal made by our Professional & Bonded staff supported by:
- Our cash offer for outright purchase
- Consigning to one of our auctions with a guaranteed minimum!
How do I schedule an appraisal?
- Ship your material via UPS or FedEx with a signature requirement
- Call to schedule an appointment with one of our appraisers at our retail location
- If have a large collection which you prefer not to ship, please contact us to see if we may be traveling to your area! *
*Fees may apply for appraisals which require travel