1 . The placing of a bid will constitute acceptance of the conditions of sale.
2. All bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. The right is reserved to withdraw any lot or lots and to group two or more lots.
3. Lots are sold to the highest bidder at one advance over the second highest bid. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of any dispute the auctioneers decision shall be final.
4. The auctioneer shall not be liable for errors and omissions in executing instructions to bid.
5. Unlimited bids and bids believed not to be made in good faith will be respectfully declined.
6. Minimum bid on any lot is $50.00.
7. All lots will be sold at the price for which they are knocked down by the auctioneer, plus a commission of (15) fifteen percent.
Payment of Purchases
8. Successful bidders will be notified of lots purchased and must remit before lots are delivered. Persons who are known to us, may at our option, have purchases forwarded for immediate payment.
9. Terms are immediate payment in U.S. funds on receipt of the invoice. Payment by credit card will be subject to a 2% service charge.
10. The mode of shipment shall be at our option unless we are given specific instructions. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Charges are based on the weight of the package. A handling fee of 1.50 is added to each shipment.
11. Successful bidders agree to pay for lots as specified above and no credit is extended. For overdue accounts a late charge of 2% per month (minimum $30.00) will be charged. Accounts are considered overdue after (30) days.
12. Any lot, the description of which is incorrect, is returnable within ten (10) days of receipt and must be received within four weeks from the date of the auction. All disputed lots must be returned intact in the condition received. The following lots may not be returned without prior approval: Lots containing ten or more stamps, lots from buyers who have had the opportunity to examine them before the sale, lots described as having defects or faults may not be returned because of faults. No illustrated lot may be returned because of centering, margins or other factors shown in the illustrations.
13. All lots are sold as genuine but should any lot be proved otherwise by written opinion of any responsible authority acceptable to us, immediate refund of the full purchase price will be made, provided we are notified in writing within 14 days from date of sale that an opinion is being sought. If claim is not made within this period, no lots are returnable for any reason at any time. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the buyer for expertization fees and costs unless the opinion states the item is not genuine, in which case we will pay actual costs up to a maximum of $100.00. In the event an item is proved “not as described” it is returnable for a full refund. Any lot which has a certificate dated within the last five years is sold in accordance with the certificate and is not returnable for any reason including an opinion obtained in a new certificate after the sale